IMPACT VOLLEYBALL OPEN SUMMER TRAINING BEGINS SUNDAY June 7th !!
Our clinics are designed to teach the latest U.S. Olympic volleyball techniques, and to prepare and inspire players to take their game to the next level. All volleyball instruction will be provided by IMPACT Volleyball National Team Coaches.
- Pre-registration is not required
- A 2020 Open Clinic Release of Liability Statement will be required to participate
Please understand that while your athlete is in our facility, we are going to do everything we can to help mitigate the spread of the Coronavirus but we cannot guarantee immunity for anyone. All our staff has been tested for COVID-19 and we have all been declared virus free so before allowing your athlete to attend our training sessions please adhere to the following:
- please keep your athlete at home if they’re not feeling well
- ensure they are symptom free for at least 14 days
- avoid any potential contact with affected individuals
- make sure they are washing their hands often
- remind them to not touch their face, eyes or mouth with unclean hands
- encourage them to practice social distancing as much as possible
- cover your mouth and nose with your elbow, or your shirt if you cough or sneeze.
We assure you that we will do our part to monitor all athletes but if they are being encouraged to practice these sanitary guidelines at home with you, it will help us maximize our time with them, and focus more on their development.
PARTICIPATION PROTOCOLS & POLICIES:
- only players with signed waivers will be allowed to participate – WAIVER – [release of liability waiver forms will also be available at the registration table]
- one spectator per athlete – (this will change as restrictions are modified/relaxed)
- IMPACT staff will be checking each players temperature outside the front door of the building
- single entrance and exit doors will be designated
- players will be required to wash their hands before entering the gym
- players will be assigned to specific courts
- players will not be allowed to congregate in huddles
- water fountains will not be available
- players must bring their own water bottles
- players will be required to remain in the gym unless they have to use the restroom
- players will only be allowed to use the restroom that is closest to their assigned court
- hand sanitizers will be strategically placed near each court and exit door
- all doors will remain open to avoid door handle contact
- all volleyball equipment used will be sanitized and courts will be sprayed with disinfectant before each session
- players will be required to wash their hands before they leave
Clinics will be held every Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday – [CLINIC SCHEDULE LISTED BELOW]
Please keep in mind that we use a private school facility so if any changes occur, we will communicate them with you in advance.
THE LUTHERAN HIGH SCHOOL – (LOCATED AT 18104 BABCOCK RD.)
$20 PER PLAYER/SESSION (cash only please)
1:00 – 2:30 PM: BEGINNER & ENTRY LEVEL PLAYERS – players with 1 year or less experience & ADVANCED 13 & UNDER PLAYERS
3:00 – 4:30 PM: ADVANCED PLAYERS – high school players with Regional or National team experience
6:00 – 7:30 PM: ADVANCED PLAYERS – high school payers with Regional or National team experience
6:00 – 7:30 PM: BEGINNER & ENTRY LEVEL PLAYERS – players with 1 year or less experience & ADVANCED 13 & UNDER PLAYERS
6:00 – 7:30 PM: BEGINNERS & ENTRY LEVEL PLAYERS – players with 1 year or less experience & ADVANCED 13 & UNDER PLAYERS
8:00 – 9:30 PM: ADVANCED PLAYERS – high school players with Regional or National team experience
**please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information**